28th May 2020
In this webinar counsel, Andrew Grime considers the practical consequences of parenting in a pandemic, the President of the Family Division’s Guidance on compliance with Child Arrangement Orders and a review of the recent case law on parental alienation, including the options available to practitioners.
Parenting in a Pandemic:
- Coronavirus Crisis: Guidance on Compliance with Family Court Child Arrangement Orders, dated 24 March 2020.
Duties and responsibilities of parents:
Duties/obligations and the court’s approach to parental alienation:
- Re M (Children)(Ultra-Orthodox Judaism: Transgender Parent)
- Re D (A Child): Parental Alienation);
- Re S (Parental Alienation: Cult)
Remedies & Enforcement: Transfer of Residence, S.91(14) directions and Committal applications:
- Re MFS (Appeal: Transfer of Primary Care);
- Re N (Children)
- Re P & N (Section 91(14): Applications for permission to Apply: Appeal)
- CH v. CT 
Cases falling short of alienation:
- Re L (A Child);
- A v. B and C (By her Children’s Guardian)
- Re G (Children): Intractable Dispute)
To download a copy of the slides which accompanied this webinar on Parental Alienation please click here.
To instruct Andrew or for more information on his practice please contact our clerks via our switchboard on 020 7353 0711 or via email: email@example.com