15th Oct 2019, 13:30 to 16:30
Pump Court Chambers Employment team is pleased to announce our annual Reading Employment Law Seminar providing a valuable and in-depth update for all practitioners.
- Crowne Plaza, Caversham Bridge, Richfield Avenue, Reading, RG1 8BD
- Time limits – how to prepare cases whatever the situation
- Remedies in the ET a look at injury to feelings, Polkeyand contributory conduct
- SOSR dismissals
- All you need to know about worker / employee status / zero hours contracts
- £40 plus VAT for full qualified solicitors
- Free for trainees and legal executives
To register please complete the form below. If applicable, please send a cheque for £40 plus VAT made payable to Pump Court Chambers to the below address: Pump Court Chambers, 3 Pump Court, Temple, London, EC4Y 7AJ.
If you require any further information then please contact Sean Collum on 020 7353 0711 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org with your query.