Julie Mackenzie - Mediation
Julie Mackenzie qualified as a mediator with ADR in 2005 and undertakes Family mediations including both matrimonial finance and issues relating both to residence and contact.
Julie is also a specialist Equine Lawyer and is the author of Horse Law to be published in 2011. She undertakes mediations in any equine related matters
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Child Abduction
- Children Private Law
- Children Public Law
- Equestrian Law
- Family Finance
- Public Access and Direct Access
- Kelly College, Tavistock
- Family Law Bar Association
- Accredited Mediator (ADR Group) 2005
- Julie regularly lectures on the subject of Horse law to both fellow professionals and lay people. Julie has developed a close working relationship with vets, animal behaviourists, sports psychologists, sport governing bodies and rider organisations.
- Julie enjoys time with her family, country pursuits, genealogy, travel and of course horse riding.
- Julie is the author of Horse Law; the 3rd edition was published in January 2012. “It is a great book that deserves its place on the bookshelf of any person dealing in any professional capacity with horse owners or riders”. Baileys Hunting Directory.