Pump Court Chambers Inheritance, Wills and Probate team are pleased to announce their annual round of seminars, providing a valuable and in-depth update seminar for all practitioners at intensive afternoon sessions.
The Group will review notable recent decisions and provide practical analysis and advice designed to give an up to date overview of all key issues and update delegates on law, practice and procedure. Details are as follows:
Venue: The Apex Temple Hotel,1-2, Serjeant's Inn, London EC4Y 1AG (Map/directions)
Times: 14:45 - Registration/Lunch
15:00 - Seminar commences
16:15 - Refreshments
16:35 - Seminar recommences
17:50 - Q&A Session
18:00 - Seminar Concludes
- £60 plus VAT
- 1975 Act case update - to include the cases following Ilott v The Blue Cross and Lewis v Warner in the Court of Appeal.
- Removing Executors and how to deal with disputes between executors
- Disputes over Funerals, Burials, Ashes etc
- The common uncommon grants
- ADR of Inheritance & Probate cases - A shifting landscape
- Property disputes concerning estates: Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act, Proprietary Estoppel, etc
If you would like to register please click here and complete the online form. Then forward a cheque for £60 plus VAT made payable to Pump Court Chambers to the following address: Pump Court Chambers, 3 Pump Court, Temple, London, EC4Y 7AJ. If you have any queries please contact Sean Collum by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 020 7353 0711.