Corinne practises in Family law. Her case load includes Public Law Children, JR and Private Law Children.
Children Public Law
Corinne has a special interest in public law cases, including Judicial Review. In 2010 she spent 4 months on secondment as in-house counsel for a local authority, working in the Children section of the Legal Services Department. During that time she not only gained valuable insight into the everyday conduct of Public Law Children cases but also she had the opportunity to advise on policy in such areas as provision of services for care leavers and the local authority’s duties towards unaccompanied asylum seekers. In addition, Corinne works with applicants and respondents in residence, contact and relocation disputes, including those where there are allegations of domestic violence.
Recent cases include:
Court of Protection
Corinne practises in family law her caseload includes Public Law Children, JR and Private Law Children. She has acted in many cases involving vulnerable adults and has advised in a Wardship case on the powers the court would have when the young person reached majority. Corinne’s experience makes her a natural fit for Court of Protection work.
- Administrative and Public Law
- Children Private Law
- Children Public Law
- Court of Protection
- Public Access and Direct Access
- Swiss German
- BA Linguistics, University College, London
- PhD Linguistics, University College, London
- Graduate Diploma in Law, College of Law
- BVC, College of Law
- Called to the Bar 2006 (Inner Temple)
- Family Law Bar Association
- Corinne is a frequent and enthusiastic contributor to Pump Court Chambers’ seminars.
- Long-distance walking and choral singing.