20th May 2021
In ‘How to claim constructive dismissal‘ Ezra Macdonald reviews notable recent decisions and provide practical analysis and advice designed to give an up to date overview of all key issues and update delegates on law, practice and procedure.
To download a copy of the slides which accompany the webinar please click here.
- Constructive dismissal and reasons for dismissal – what works?
- Pleading the reason for the dismissal
- Technicalities: breach of contract and acceptance of breach
- Time issues: delay, waiver, and time limits
- Tactics: when to negotiate
- Value: how to increase the value of the claim
What you’ll learn
This webinar aims to do two things:
- First, to sharpen understanding of the underlying mechanics – avoiding pitfalls and increasing the effectiveness of the pleaded claim
- Second, to consider settlement issues – helping to reach an earlier (and better) settlement for the client