This essential update will cover the important changes to the Family Procedure Rules, in respect of those which have already come into force on 6th April 2020, and those which are due to come into force on 6th July 2020.
The sub-topics covered will include:
• The new rules on communications with the Court;
• The new rules on recording and transcribing proceedings;
• The new rules on costs estimates in financial remedy proceedings;
• The new rules on making open proposals for settlement;
• Tips/guidance for family practitioners in light of the rule changes.
To access a recording of the webinar which was hosted by Simon Legal Conferences and Online Learning please click here.
If you have any other queries please don’t hesitate to contact Sean Collum on 07880 840164 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jolene has more than 15 years’ experience as a family solicitor and is ranked as a leader in her field in Chambers and a recommended lawyer in the Legal 500 for the current year. Jolene is also one of the few regional lawyers to have been ranked in Spears 500 a leading high-net worth publication. Jolene’s expertise covers a wide range of family law matters with particular emphasis on complex financial cases arising on divorce for high-net worth clients.
In association with