3rd Jul 2019, 13:30 to 17:00
Pump Court Chambers are pleased to invite you to Court of Protection seminar. The event which aims to provide a valuable and in-depth update on the law, practice and procedure in this area.
- The Green House Hotel, 4 Grove Rd, Bournemouth BH1 3AX (map)
- 13:30 – Registration / Lunch
- 14:00 – Seminar Commences
- 15:30 – Refreshment Break
- 15:45 – Seminar Recommences
- 16:45 – Q&A Session
- 17:00 – Seminar Concludes, Drinks and Networking
- Contested deputyships and appointment of replacement deputies
- Deputies’ duties – Changes in the law, consequences of a breach, and how to avoid pitfalls
- General update – Important case law in 2018 and what’s new in 2019 (to include recent cases on medical treatment)
- Deprivation of Liberty – Where are we now?
- A view from the bench
Special Guest Speaker
- DJ Avis, Nominated Judge of the Court of Protection, Bournemouth & Poole
To register please complete the form below. If applicable, please send a cheque for £60 plus VAT made payable to Pump Court Chambers to the below address: Pump Court Chambers, 3 Pump Court, Temple, London, EC4Y 7AJ.
If you require any further information then please contact Sean Collum on 020 7353 0711 or via email email@example.com with your query.