Pump Court Chambers Property Team are pleased to invite you to our Annual Property Update seminar. The team will be reviewing the notable recent decisions and providing practical advice on essential issues of law, practice and procedure.
- The Hotel du Vin, 14 Southgate St, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 9EF (map)
- 14:15 – 14:30 – Registration
- 14:30 – 14:55 – Covenants against alteration of demised premises – When and how a landlord may reasonably withhold consent
- 14:55 – 15:20 – Trustees of land, solicitors and GDPR
- 15:20 – 15:45 – Solicitor’s Liability for Fraudulent Conveyances (P&P Property Limited v Owen White & Catlin LLP, Crownvent Limted & Dreamvar (UK) Limited v Mishcon de Reya (a firm), Mary Monson Solicitors Limited, The Law Society)  EWCA Civ 1082
- 15:45 – 16:00 – Refreshment Break
- 16:00 – 16:25 – Ones to watch out for 2018
- 16:25 – 16:50 – Breach of user covenants following Telechadder v Wickland Holdings Ltd
- 16:50 – 17:00 – Q&A Session
- 17:00 – Seminar closes, networking and drinks.
If you would like to register please click on the accept button above and forward a cheque for £40 plus VAT made payable to Pump Court Chambers to the following address: F.A.O. Sean Collum, Pump Court Chambers, 3 Pump Court, Temple, London, EC4Y 7AJ.
If you require any further information then please contact Sean Collum on 020 7353 0711 or via email email@example.com with your query.