Pump Court Chambers’ Business and Commercial Team together with their Regulatory and Disciplinary Team have come together to provide an exciting seminar on new and current law that can affect commercial clients.
- St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Rd, Southampton, SO14 5FP
- Personal Liability in Corporate Insolvencies
- Piercing the Corporate Veil – an update on when Directors can be liable for wrongs committed by the company
- Unexplained wealth orders and interim freezing orders – s.1-3 of the Criminal Finances Act 2017 amending the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- Reforming Data Protection – incorporating the General Data Protection Regulation into domestic law
If you require further information please contact Sean Collum via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 020 7353 0711.