Sarah appears in court martials and has recently defended SSgt C, on sexual assault charges in a court-martial.
Sarah Jones - Courts Martial
Year of call: 1996
Areas of specialism:
- Courts Martial
- Public Access and Direct Access
- Hardwicke Scholar (Lincoln’s Inn) Thomas More Bursary (Lincoln’s Inn)
- MA (Hons) in Jurisprudence from University College, Oxford
- Member of Lincoln’s Inn
- Criminal Bar Association
- Member of the Western Circuit
- Sarah loves making homemade preserves, enjoys musicals and is almost obsessive about both!
- Sarah’s most recent essay was published in Chambers quarterly crime bulletin and was on the subject of the Code of Practise for Interviewing Defence witnesses.