Oliver receives instructions in medium to big money cases. He has extensive experience of high net worth cases involving family businesses, farms, companies, trusts and pensions. His reputation is as a robust negotiator and advocate. Oliver also has expertise in financial disputes between former co-habitees under both the Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996 and Schedule 1 of the Children Act 1989.
Children Private Law
Oliver specialises in high conflict contact and residence disputes, particularly those involving “alienation”. He also has considerable expertise in applications for leave permanently to remove children from the jurisdiction.
- Children Private Law
- Family Finance
- Public Access and Direct Access
- LLB (Hons) London
- Oliver is a regular contributor to the Pump Court Chambers Seminar Programme.
- Re S (Transfer of Residence)  1 FLR 1785
- Re S (A Child)  EWCA Civ 219
- Re S (A Child)  EWCA Civ 325
- Warwickshire County Council v TE v SH v S (A Child)  EWHC B2
- Warwickshire County Council v TE v SH v S (A Child)  EWHC B19