Naomi has appeared in a number of small claims and fast trask trials particularly arising out of road traffic accidents. She also regularly provides advice on merits and quantum.
Naomi Gyane - Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence
Year of call: 2010
- The Mary Ward Legal Centre
- Free Representation Unit (FRU)
Areas of specialism:
- Employment and Discrimination
- Family Finance
- Inquests and Inquiries
- Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence
- Public Access and Direct Access
- Regulatory and Disciplinary
- Transport Law
- The City Law School – Bar Vocational Course (2009-2010)
- City University, London – LLB law (2006- 2009)
- Member of ELBA
- Member of the Southern Eastern and Western Circuit
- Association of Regulatory & Disciplinary Lawyers (ARDL)
- Best Young Advocate Award – The City Law School 2010
- Major Scholar of The Honourable Society of the Inner Temple (2009)
- Duke of Edinburgh Entrance Award (2009)
- Away from the Courtroom, Naomi is an avid sportswoman having played netball for fifteen years. For the last three years, she has been elected captain of her Netball team only recently declining another season, fearing autocracy may replace the fun!
- Naomi also makes time to volunteer at her local Foodbank and also at the Mary Ward Legal Centre which provides pro bono legal advice to those on little or no income.