Mark is a fully trained Public Access Barrister.
Mark Ashley - Public Access and Direct Access
Year of call: 1993
Areas of specialism:
- Courts Martial
- Inquests and Inquiries
- Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence
- Public Access and Direct Access
- Regulatory and Disciplinary
- Association of Regulatory & Disciplinary Lawyers (ARDL)
- Mark was instructed as a leading junior in the largest ever human trafficking case in the UK. He represented the main defendant in the case that had international connections to organised crime and prostitution.