Beyond qualifying as a mediator Kevin has further trained in workplace/employment mediation and in Advanced Mediation Skills.
Kevin will carry out mediations in his core practice areas of personal injury, clinical negligence and profession negligence.
In addition to Kevin’s main areas of practice he also has extensive practical experience which can assist in mediations relating to:
Having run a family businesses dealing with employment and financing issues and distributorships
- Bloodstock syndicate disputes
- Property development and contractual disputes arising during project management
- Licenced trade disputes - Kevin holds a BIIAB personal licence and other qualifications relevent to licenced trade management
- Yacht racing with knowledge of Yacht racing rules and the protest procedures
- Managing yachting corporate events
- Yacht building / construction disputes
Management and employment disputes arising in schools under special measures – admissions/exclusions
University Appeals process at board of governor level dealing with:
- Students educational disputes/exclusions
- Staff employment/disciplinary/redundancy disputes