Pump Court Chambers Inheritance, Wills and Probate team are pleased to announce their annual round of seminars, providing a valuable and in-depth update seminar for all practitioners at intensive afternoon sessions.
The Group will review notable recent decisions and provide practical analysis and advice designed to give an up to date overview of all key issues and update delegates on law, practice and procedure. Details are as follows:
Venue: The Holiday Inn, Telegraph Way, Morn Hill, Winchester SO21 1HZ (Map/directions)
Times: 13:30 - Registration/Lunch
14:00 - Seminar commences
15:20 - Refreshment Breaks
15:50 - Seminar recommences
16:50 - Q&A Session
17:00 - Seminar Concludes
- £60 plus VAT
- £50 (No VAT) for SFE members ONLY
- 1975 Act case update - to include the cases following Ilott v The Blue Cross and Lewis v Warner in the Court of Appeal.
- Removing Executors and how to deal with disputes between executors
- Disputes over Funerals, Burials, Ashes etc
- The common uncommon grants
- ADR of Inheritance & Probate cases - A shifting landscape
- Property disputes concerning estates: Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act, Proprietary Estoppel, etc
Keith is author of The Practitioner's Guide to Probate (7th Edition) and a contributor to Administration of Estates and The Encyclopaedia of Forms and Precedents (Wills and Administration), co-author of Probate and the Administration of Estates: The Law and Practice and A Step-by-Step Guide to Wills and Probate. Keith was appointed District Probate Registrar at Winchester in 1984 and he has presented on Probate Law since 1987.
If you would like to register please click here and complete the online form. Then forward a cheque for £60 plus VAT made payable to Pump Court Chambers to the following address: Pump Court Chambers, 3 Pump Court, Temple, London, EC4Y 7AJ. If you have any queries please contact Sean Collum by email email@example.com or by telephone on 020 7353 0711.
For SFE members ONLY please complete the below form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing a cheque for £50 (No VAT) made payable to Solicitors for the Elderly - South Central to the following address: Moore Blatch LLP, 48 High Street, Lymington, SO41 9ZQ