Pump Court Chambers Inheritance, Wills and Probate Team is pleased to announce our annual round of seminars providing valuable and in-depth afternoon sessions for practitioners. The group will review notable decisions and provide practical analysis and advise designed to give an up to date overview of all key issues and update delegates on law, practice and procedure.
- Valuing the “divorce hypothesis” current trends in financial remedy cases.
- Mediating Inheritance disputes: a practical guide.
- Quantifying 1975 claims - what is reasonable provision for maintenance?
- Practice and Procedure under the revised Part 57.
- The Court of Protection: recent cases and rule changes.
- Problems with “the net estate” - overlapping TOLATA claims.