Pump Court Chambers Inheritance, Wills and Probate team are pleased to announce their annual round of seminars, providing a valuable and in-depth update seminar for all practitioners at intensive afternoon sessions.
The Group will review notable recent decisions and provide practical analysis and advice designed to give an up to date overview of all key issues and update delegates on law, practice and procedure. Details are as follows:
Venue: The Francis Hotel, Queens Square, Bath, BA1 2HH (Map/directions).
Times: 13:30 - Registration/Lunch
14:00 - Seminar commences
15:20 - Refreshment Breaks
15:50 - Seminar recommences
16:50 - Q&A Session
17:00 - Seminar Concludes
CPD: Accredited for 2.5 CPD Points
Cost: £50 plus VAT
CPD: 3.5 Points
- 1975 Act case update
- Adult Child claims post Ilott v The Blue Cross
- Valuing the “divorce hypothesis” - current trends in financial remedy cases
- Mediating Inheritance and Probate disputes: a practical guide
- The lessons from Lewis v Warner in the Court of Appeal
- Problems with “the net estate” - overlapping TOLATA claims
To register please complete the online registration form and if applicable, please send a cheque for £50 plus VAT made payable to Pump Court Chambers to the below address:
Pump Court Chambers
3 Pump Court
If you require any further information then please contact Sean Collum on 020 7427 7106 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org with your query.