Pump Court Chambers’ criminal advocates enjoy an outstanding reputation. Over the last 20 years more than 15 of the group have become Circuit Judges. In the same period 15 members of Chambers have been appointed as Queen’s Counsel. With centres in London, Winchester and Swindon we work both across England and Wales and internationally. Our reputation is rooted in more than 60 years’ experience covering criminal work from London to Land’s End.
From these solid foundations we have developed into one of the most modern and forward thinking sets of Chambers.
We have a very experienced and approachable clerking team. We are able to offer flexible conference facilities, including by multi-participant telephone conference or Skype. Our fees are very competitive and as a result of changes to Universal Credit and legal aid means testing we have also devised a private fixed fee scheme, for further information please click here.
We have particular expertise in the following fields:
- Money laundering
- Sexual offences
- Courts Martial
What we offer:
- Over 35 criminal barristers (including 3 Queen’s Counsel) prosecuting and defending
- Representation at all levels from the Magistrates’ Court to the Supreme Court
- A significant number of Grade 4 prosecutors and members of the Attorney General’s panel of prosecution advocates
- A strong regional presence with 3 centres
- A significant number of cases reported annually
- An exceptional, experienced and approachable clerking team
- Modern conference facilities
- A competitive fee structure in the growth area of private work
Year of call: 1972
In crime his work covers the whole range of serious offences, both for defence solicitors and the Crown Prosecution Service in the Crown Court and...